• Home
  • Anime
  • Tech
  • Games
  • Portfolio
  • About

April 8, 2012

Disappointing Search Results

I've noticed that my blog is found using a wide array of different Google search terms. Some of which, while they make sense, are fairly inaccurate about what I actually provide. For example I've recently got a number of hits for "Natsuiro Kiseki Art" and "Sankarea Banner." I know how it feels to search for something and not find it, so from now on if my blog records a referral from the same search terms that I don't provide acceptable content for at least 10 times (this number may change as traffic increases) I will provide that content within a week. At the time of writing both of the previously mentioned search terms and a few more are sitting between 5 and 7 referrals, if they get just a few more I'll create that content.

Disclaimer: I'm certainly no artist, so most of the stuff will be image editing deals. Unless of course I get a ton of referrals then I'll at least give it a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment